I’m going to share my tips on how to have a virus-free pc:
- Don’t install pirated music, photos, movies, games, and software that you downloaded from the Internet or bought from a store.
- Don’t go to websites that offer free stuff like free Flash games, etc.
- Don’t click any link that you don’t know like links from your email or search results.
- Don’t go to porn websites.
- Don’t click advertisements offering free stuff unless you are familiar with the company.
- Don’t watch porn from Youtube videos since some videos uploaded, contains malware and viruses.
- Always clear your browser’s cache, cookies and web history.
- Do not use same passwords on different accounts.
- Always update ALL your software like Windows, Adobe Flash, Java, Anti-virus software to the latest version.
Hopefully, by following these tips, you will have a better and enjoyable computing experience.